Regenerative medicine & Cell therapy industrialization network of Kanagawa
The Regenerative medicine & Cell therapy industrialization network of Kanagawa (hereinafter, ‘this Network’). is implementing the following measures for the purpose of personal information protection.
- Regarding the handling of personal information, we will observe all relevant laws and regulations and other standards.
- When personal information comes into our possession, we will identify and clarify the purpose of its use within the required limits for achievement of our business purposes, and do that by lawful and fair means.
- We will take necessary and appropriate measures for safe management, such as against leakage of personal information and prevention of loss.
- Where handling of personal information is entrusted outside the Company, we will conclude the required agreements and monitor them appropriately.
- In response to a request for disclosure, correction, deletion etc. of personal information, we will take appropriate measures having confirmed the parties concerned.
- This group will not disclose personal information to third parties, except in the following cases.(1) With the consent of the party involved
(2）Where it is disclosed that the party involved cannot be identified (statistical documents etc.)
(3）Where supply is required in accordance with laws such as the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations, efforts with respect to the protection of personal information must be continuously reviewed and improved.
Regenerative medicine ＆ Cell therapy industrialization network of Kanagawa Secretariat